Please consider becoming an INHSU member. INHSU is a relatively young organisation and is expanding at a critical and exciting point in time for the management of hepatitis C, particularly for people who inject drugs.
INHSU membership will make you be part of the treating community; a researcher, a community member, a person living with hepatitis C, an activist or policy maker, part of the vanguard in responding to hepatitis C. But INHSU is not just a passive responder, it is a vibrant organisation which explores new ideas and issues and provides a space for people to discuss new ideas and form new collaborations. However, we are not an island and we collaborate with many others in viral hepatitis, clinical educators, people working in HIV and/or co-infection and addiction.. We have an interest in the most vulnerable populations, including indigenous peoples, people who are incarcerated, people who have mental health issues and those who may be homeless.
Why should I become a Member? What are the benefits of membership?
Members can vote in the annual election of the Executive Board and play a role in developing the vibrant and progressive organisation. Members will:
- Have access to the INHSU website, and be able to post jobs to the site at no charge
- Receive a quarterly member newsletter
- Benefit from a member discount for any education training
- Be able to contribute to policy and clinical recommendation development
- Be invited to contribute to the Annual Conference, through participating in committees or reviewing abstracts
- Contribute to the governance of the organisation by voting at the general assembly of members, and standing for election
- Be able to suggest activities to the Board and bring forward projects in which INHSU might engage
Become an INHSU Member
There are two types of membership available to you.
- Full INHSU membership €50 (this category applies to everyone who is not eligible for the discounted membership rate).
- Discounted membership €20 (this category is available to community workers, students, people living with HCV or consumers only).
Membership is complimentary for all conference attendees until the end of the membership year.
If you are unable to attend the conference and would still like to become a member please complete the online form below.